Religion, History, Ethics & Philosophy
- $100 annual program fee
- Economy housing costs
- Double rooms
- Central neighborhood
The Religion, History, Ethics & Philosophy community is a great place for students who enjoy in-depth conversations over coffee most any time of the day. Students don't have to major in religion, history, ethics or philosophy in order to live in the community. They just share a common interest in these topics and in learning more together.
- Attending plays, musicals, concerts, and lectures by visiting world and national figures
- Touring libraries and museums
- Visiting the local Tibetan Mongolian Buddhist Cultural Center
- Group dinners at local international and vegetarian restaurants
- Annual trip to a large city like Washington, D.C.
Who Lives Here
We welcome first-year, transfer, sophomore, junior, and senior students.