These documents are binding and they outline our responsibilities to you as well as clarify your rights and obligatons as a member of our communities.
By submitting a housing and/or dining service application, you are agreeing to the terms of these contracts. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have a parent or guardian agree to the contract terms by eProxy for the it to be effective.
2014 - 2015 Contracts
- 2014 Fall Semester, Ashton and Evermann Only, Housing Contract Terms and Conditions
- Residence Hall and Dining Contract Terms and Conditions 2014-2015
- Hillcrest, Union Street Center, and Willkie Housing and Dining Contract Terms and Conditions 2014-2015
- Unfurnished Apartment Housing Contract Terms and Conditions 2014-2015
- Flex Bucks Contract Terms and Conditions 2014-2015
- Student I-BUCKS Meal Plan Contract Terms and Conditions 2014-2015
- 2014-2015 Intensive English Program Housing and Dining Contract Terms and Conditions
2016 - 2017 Contracts
- Residence Hall and Dining Contract Terms and Conditions 2016-2017
- Unfurnished Apartment Housing Contract Terms and Conditions 2016-2017
- Union Street Center, Willkie South, Mason, and Hillcrest Apartments Housing Contract Terms and Conditions 2016-2017
- Fall Semester Housing Contract Terms and Conditions 2016-2017
How to Cancel a Contract
All current and future students who have submitted a housing application have entered into a contract with us and must contact us to cancel. Contacting the admissions office to cancel enrollment does not affect housing and dining contracts.
Cancellation fees may apply, refer to the terms of your contract for more information. Please contact an assignment office (residence halls) or (apartments), or dining services to request an estimate of your cancellation fee.
Students with a I-BUCKS 60 or 25 meal plan must also submit a request to cancel online. After logging in, select the option to "change plan" to request to cancel your plan. In the text box explain your reason and submit. For assistance contact dining services or call 812-855-1764.
Residence Hall Rules & Regulations
These standards are designed to create and maintain an environment of academic achievement, comfort, safety, and respect for all who live in and visit the residence halls. The rules and regulations for Union Street Center are also contained in this document. Residents of Hillcrest and Mason Hall apartments are alos expected to abide by these rules and regulations.2015-16 Residence Hall Rules & Regulations
Unfurnished Apartment Rules & Regulations
These rules and regulations apply to all residents, dependents, or other occupants of apartment units, as well as visitors and guests.2015-16 Apartment Rules & Regulations